Program Guidelines and Ordering Instructions
- Supplies are available for academic and administrative departments to use for COVID-19 safety compliance. (Departments should procure their regular business/operational supplies through their existing purchasing process.) Supplies are for individual & departmental use to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on campus (and not for home or personal use.)
- Requests may only be submitted by departments which have an approved "Resumption of In-Person Operations Plan" in effect.
- Requests may only be submitted by the designated Department Safety Officer or Department Logistics Coordinator as identified in each departmental Operations Plan
- Requests are made via the FAMIS Self-Service portal (more details below)
- Please plan ahead when submitting your request. Note: some products require pre-approval and required training prior to use.
- Request a reasonable amount of product at one time (e.g. a 2- or 3-week supply). Many products have a shelf-life and should not be stockpiled by departments.
- Delivery Details: Items will be delivered to the designated "MAIL DROP" location for your department. Please allow 3-5 business days for on-campus delivery.
- Curbside pickup at 284 East Ave is available if you specify Building "0001" as the location in your FAMIS request.
- Pricing Details: Departments must include their budget Chartstring when placing orders. Be sure to use "2020" as the Purpose Code. Prices listed below are "average" costs a department can use for budgeting purposes. Actual prices may fluctuate depending on suppliers and availability.
- We do our best to keep this supplies list current. Photos below are examples of products; We may substitute similar "in kind" product if needed.
Click for Tutorials on How to Request Supplies through FAMIS Self-Service
(Note: Remote users must first log into the UVM Virtual Private Network (VPN) client in order to access FAMIS)
Written Tutorial (updated 7.23.2020)
Requesting Supplies Through FAMIS Self Services Portal (.pdf)
Video Tutorial (updated 8.5.2020)