UVM Purchasing Services and the Materials Management Warehouse (MMW) within Physical Plant have established a Central Warehouse of essential COVID-19 Safety Supplies to support the resumption of in-person operations and to ensure the safety of all members of the UVM community. This central inventory ensures consistency in the quality and type of products being used on campus and enables UVM to leverage larger quantity discounts.
Supplies Program Guidelines
- Supplies are available for academic and administrative departments to use for COVID-19 safety compliance. (Departments should procure their regular business/operational supplies through their existing purchasing process.)
- Supplies are for individual & departmental use in preventing transmission of COVID-19 on campus (and not for home or personal use.)
- Requests may only be submitted by departments which have an approved "Resumption of In-Person Operations Plan" in effect.
- Requests may only be submitted by the designated Department Safety Officer or Department Logistics Coordinator as identified in each department's Operations Plan
- Please plan ahead when submitting your request. Note: some products require pre-approval and required training prior to use.
- Request a reasonable amount of product at one time (e.g. a 2- or 3-week supply). Many products have a shelf-life and should not be stockpiled by departments.
- Allow 3-5 business days for on-campus delivery. (We are exploring curbside pick-up option for future).
- We'll do our best to keep this supplies list current. Photos below are examples of products; We may substitute similar "in kind" product if needed.
How to Request Supplies through FAMIS Self-Service
(Note: Remote users must first log into the UVM Virtual Private Network (VPN) client in order to access FAMIS)
Written Tutorial (updated 7.23.2020)
Video Tutorial (updated 8.5.2020)
Current Supplies Available (updated 8/6/2020)
Questions or Special Requests?
Contact Service Operations Support