For fire or life-threatening emergencies

Dial 911 from any phone

For urgent maintenance needs (e.g. floods, power outages)

If using an On-Campus phone:  Dial 6-2560 

If using an Off-Campus or mobile phone: Dial 802-656-2560 

For routine maintenance and service requests

Submit an online request through Planon Self-Service. 

Visit our Services Guide listing to learn more about what we do.

For General Inquiries

Physical Plant or maintenance & operations inquiries:
Phone: 802-656-2560

Custodial Services-related inquiries:
Phone: 802-656-3385

Planning, Design and Construction-related inquiries:
Phone: 802-656-3291

For UVM Medical Center Issues

Note: We do not provide the maintenance services for the UVM Medical Center (UVMMC) hospital facilities. If you're a University staff member working or teaching in a UVMMC-owned facility or office area, then please call UVMMC at 802-847-2756 or email the UVMMC facilities department. 

For City of Burlington Public Works Issues

Note: If you have concerns about city streets or municipal sidewalks that are not a part of the UVM campus, please notify the City of Burlington using their See Click Fix program

Always call Dig Safe at 811 before you dig in the ground

Be CATSafe!

Add the UVM CATSafe App to your mobile phone! Sponsored by UVM Emergency Management.