We will be hosting Putnam problem solving sessions for undergrads on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
Our first meeting will be on October 1st, hosted by faculty members Spencer Backman, Dan Hathaway, and Taylor Dupuy. These meetings will take place on the Microsoft Teams group "Putnam".
MS student Patrick Mullins has earned the Graduate College GTA of the year award in the lecturing category. We congratulate him on this well-deserved honor and thank him for bringing recognition to our department.
Statistics/Data Science Career Panel Presentation
An informal presentation and Q&A from Tuesday, April 7 with panelists from: RSG, Mass Mutual, UTC Aerospace, National Life, and Fixed Point Analytics.
- Statistics/Data Science Career Panel Presentation
- CANCELLED: Mathematics Colloquium- March 27th
- Combinatorics Seminar- March 2nd, 4:00PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- February 24th, 4:00PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- February 10th, 4:00PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- February 3rd, 4:00PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- January 23rd, 4:00PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- December 2nd 4:00PM
- CANCELLED: Combinatorics Seminar- November 18th 4:00PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- November 11th 4:00PM
- 1 of 12
- next ›