We will be hosting Putnam problem solving sessions for undergrads on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month from 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
Our first meeting will be on October 1st, hosted by faculty members Spencer Backman, Dan Hathaway, and Taylor Dupuy. These meetings will take place on the Microsoft Teams group "Putnam".
MS student Patrick Mullins has earned the Graduate College GTA of the year award in the lecturing category. We congratulate him on this well-deserved honor and thank him for bringing recognition to our department.
Statistics/Data Science Career Panel Presentation
An informal presentation and Q&A from Tuesday, April 7 with panelists from: RSG, Mass Mutual, UTC Aerospace, National Life, and Fixed Point Analytics.
- Combinatorics Seminar- November 4th 4:00PM
- Mathematics Colloquium- November 1st, 4:30PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- October 28th 4:00PM
- Mathematics Colloquium- October 25th, 4:30PM
- Mathematics Colloquium- October 18th, 4:30PM
- Mathematics Colloquium- October 11th, 4:30PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- September 30th 4:00 PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- September 23rd 4:00 PM
- Combinatorics Seminar- September 9th 4:00PM
- Mathematics Colloquium- Wednesday, May 15th