Learn through experience - outdoors, in the community, in the classroom, around the world.
The Rubenstein School claims a storied history of preparing environmentally and socially responsible leaders, scientists, practitioners and advocates who understand the interdependence of people and healthy ecological systems. A science-based curriculum, focused on experiential learning, inspires students to apply knowledge to real world projects. Students graduate with the skills needed to make change and resolve complex environmental challenges.
Do an internship, conduct research with faculty, take a service-learning or travel course, explore jobs in your field, study abroad.
- Fri Mar 30 Deadline for Rubenstein Experiential Learning Photo Contest. Send photos & descriptions to email@example.com
- Fri Mar 30 UVM Admitted Student Visit Day at Rubenstein School
- Fri Apr 6 UVM Admitted Student Visit Day at Rubenstein School
- Mon Apr 9 UVM Admitted Student Visit Day at Rubenstein School
- Tue Apr 10 Brown Bag Session with Deb Markowitz: "Scott Pruitt’s EPA, Cooperative Federalism and Climate Communication," Aiken 311, noon
of Environment and Natural Resources
81 Carrigan Drive
Burlington, VT 05405
Call us: 802-656-2911
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org