Mental Health Care
- Mon-Friday 8:30am—4:30pm
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and for UVM adminstrative closures
Satellite Locations and Hours
We offer sattelite drop-in mental health counseling and workshops across campus, including at identity centers.
After Hours, Weekends, and Holidays
Call (802) 656-3340, voicemail option #2 to reach the on-call counselor nights and weekends. Triage counselors are always available to respond to students in crisis, and consult with friends, roommates, faculty, staff, or family members. These calls can be anonymous.
Student Health Services’ main clinic is at 425 Pearl Street, at the corner of Pearl and Prospect Streets. Parking is available in a lot on Pearl St.
- Monday–Wednesday: 8:00am-7:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am-4:30pm
- Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-1:00pm (academic year)
- Closed Sundays, holidays, and for UVM administrative closures
Satellite and Drop-In Locations and Hours:
- Living Well at the Davis Center
- Fridays, 8 – 12, by appointment
- Athletic Campus: for student athletes
- Prism Center: for students identifying as queer, trans, or identifying as LGBTQA+
- Tuesdays, 1 – 4, drop-in
After Hours Services
Call 1-866-878-2485 to speak with an on-call nurse.
Most health promotion activities are based out of Living Well on the first floor of the Davis Center.