I have been a lecturer in Statistics at UVM since 2012. My educational background is in Mathematics and Biostatistics. In addition to teaching my background includes research modeling the HIV/AIDS epidemic, HIV/AIDS and cancer clinical trials, and a short stint working in marketing research. Outside of work, I enjoy running, reading, gardening, hiking, and skiing.
Areas of Expertise and/or Research
- M.S. Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health
- STAT 051 - Probability With Statistics
- STAT 111 - Elements of Statistics
- STAT 151 - Applied Probability
- STAT 200 - Med Biostat & Epidemiology
- STAT 211 - Statistical Methods I