A second story in New York media referencing Gabe Nathanson, trumpeter, MTB Major and member of the UVM Jazz Ensemble
By Tim Donnelly, Journalist
New York Post | July 1, 2020 | 11:12pm
A recent [Burlington] Free Press story on cuts in temporary employees at the University of Vermont (UVM temporary cuts hit College of Arts and Sciences, student services hardest, June 12) left the unfortunate impression that UVM’s Department of Music was both singled out and decimated.
Neither is remotely true.
- Chair’s Statement about the 6/12/20 Burlington Free Press Article
- Sylvia Parker Retires
- 2020 Department Award Winners
- Together apart - UVM Symphony Orchestra creates digital performance
- UVM Musicians at 2020 Eastern Division Intercollegiate Band
- Yutaka Kono to conduct Orchestra of Central Tokyo's inaugural concert
- 2020 Concerto Competition Winners: Bailey Brown and Ginny Churchill
- T. L. Read's "Variations on St. Elizabeth" to be performed in NYC
- Seven Days: "In Concert, Cellist Emily Taubl Celebrates Beethoven's Birthday"
- Amber deLaurentis releases fourth studio album, "Innocent Road"
- 1 of 11
- next ›