Outstanding Minor in Music Award
Emily Flavin, Zach Kiefer, Jenna McCue, Malachi Witt
Amanda Cup for excellence in vocal or instrumental composition
Professor David Feurzeig wants to play a concert in each of Vermont’s 251 towns.
That’s an ambitious goal, but Feurzeig, who teaches in the Department of Music, is confident he can get it done. He’s launching the tour May 6 with a concert in UVM’s renovated recital hall, and he’s set a goal of completing it in five years — by the end of 2026 — playing roughly one concert every week.
- VSO’s ‘Music for Days Like This’
- D. Thomas Toner Performs "Sleep" in Virtual Marimba Choir
- Ray Vega Awarded the Ellen McCulloch-Lovell Award in Arts Education
- Distanced Digital Collaborations: Matt Larocca and the VT Quarantine Collective
- Music Major, Gabe Nathanson and his dad featured in NY Times article
- More about Gabe Nathanson, trumpeter, MTB Major and member of the UVM Jazz Ensemble
- Dean Falls Responds to Burlington Free Press Article
- Chair’s Statement about the 6/12/20 Burlington Free Press Article
- Sylvia Parker Retires
- 2020 Department Award Winners