Michele Resnick Cohen, UVM ’72, and her husband Martin Cohen, have made several gifts totaling $7 million to transform the Elihu B. Taft School—located at the corner of South Williams and Pearl streets on the edge of campus—into UVM’s first integrated center for the creative arts.
The Vermont Symphony Orchestra's Made in Vermont statewide tour features a new composition by lecturer Matt LaRocca, who also serves as VSO's creative projects chair. The world premiere commission of LaRocca's piece How We See Water is presented alongside a new film by Robin Starbuck, a collaboration with the Middlebury New Filmmakers Festival.
- Seven Days, "Musicians and Dancers Put New Spin on Classic Works"
- Introducing the Gregory M. Tyler Music Scholarship
- Among the Hidden by Professor Patricia Julien released on Navona Records
- Annual Concerto Competition Results
- Paul Besaw appointed Chair of Music and Dance
- Sax Prof. Brian McCarthy releases "Codex"
- Prof. Paul Besaw presents "Good Dirt" at Publications Ceremony
- Student Performer Spotlight: Stephanie Tonneson
- "Burlington Chamber Orchestra celebrates women"
- Up Close with Professor of Music Patricia Riley