Seven Days spoke with Paul Orgel about his all-Haydn faculty recital, to be presented at the UVM Recital Hall on Friday, December 14th at 7:30 PM. The concert is free and open to the public.
From the article:
X (Two Strings)
Brian McCarthy, UVM affiliate artist in classical and jazz saxophone, was just endorsed by D'Addario Woodwinds (formerly Rico Reeds). He has been a D'Addario Woodwinds player since 1992 and is now an official artist and clinician with the woodwind product manufacturer.
- Music Students Elected to Phi Beta Kappa
- Residency & Concert - Michael Philip Mossman
- Professor of Music Patricia Julien Presents Spring Dean's Lecture
- Student Performer Spotlight: Full Walrus
- Seven Days, "Musicians and Dancers Put New Spin on Classic Works"
- Introducing the Gregory M. Tyler Music Scholarship
- Among the Hidden by Professor Patricia Julien released on Navona Records
- Annual Concerto Competition Results
- Paul Besaw appointed Chair of Music and Dance
- Sax Prof. Brian McCarthy releases "Codex"