For his Senior Public Communication Capstone Project, Marcus Aloisi partnered with the Burlington Partnership for a Healthy Community to help launch their Tobacco Prevention Campaign, BHS Elevate, at Burlington High School. Aloisi, along with PCOM Major Chantal Finley, conducted interviews with high school and...
Having taught courses on rhetorical criticism, visual communication, and democratic deliberation, Dr. Antonio Golán brings a unique perspective and style of teaching to the University of Vermont’s Community Development and Applied Economics’ (CDAE) department. Dr.
Miranda Degreenia has spent the past few years stepping further outside her comfort zone.
- CDAE Invites Applicants for Faculty Positions
- Student Applies Design and Entrepreneurship Education in Woodworking Business
- Global Travel Study Programs Emphasize Applied Learning Through Community Collaboration
- UVM Alum Reflects on How Public Communication Degree Prepared Him for a Career in Music and Media
- PhD Student Juliana Neira Explores Sustainable Food Systems in Brazil
- Measuring the social context of sustainability
- UVM Joins Regional Collaboration to Study Climate Change Resilience for Mobile Homes
- Meet Ayana Curran-Howes: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Lifting Up Women in Public Service
- A Summer of AgroTek Innovation