Six University of Vermont students from the Community Development and Applied Economics program are featured in the new book Censored 2018: Press Freedoms in a “Post Truth” Society.
Phoebe Spencer always wanted to go beyond the hallowed halls of academia to apply her expertise in economic inequality and environmental issues to real-world problems.
- Vermonters Support the GMO Labeling Law
- CALS Faculty Honored by the UVM Women's Center
- Study: Vermont Maple Industry Contributes More Than $300 Million in Sales to State's Economy
- UVM Again a Top Peace Corps Volunteer-Producing University
- Apply Now to Attend the NOFA Conference for Free
- Meet UVM’s COP21 Team
- Land Trusts & Conservation Easements: Richard Kujawa
- Leaving Vermont - Youth Out-Migration
- Professor Liang Receives Hubert W. Vogelmann Award for Excellence in Research and Scholarship
- Climate policy needs a new vision