Burlington--University of Vermont (UVM) Extension 4-H is the recipient of a three-year Food and Agricultural Non-formal Education grant from the National Institute of Food and Agriculture.
The $645,856 grant will fund the AgroTek Innovation program, which takes a transdisciplinary approach to provide Grade 7-12 students with immersive research experiences in agrotechnology. Participants...
What do you do when you have a great idea, but don’t know how to implement it?
In May of 2014, Melanie Katz tossed her cap on the Waterman Green after receiving her B.S. degrees in Public Communication and Community and International Development from the University of Vermont.
- UVM Students Reflect on Impact of World Food, Population, and Development Class
- Designing for Community and Social Change
- UVM Student Businesses Raise Money for Local Nonprofits
- Feeding Seaweed to Cows to Boost Organic Dairy Profitability and Sustainability
- New Doctoral Program in Sustainable Development Gets Underway
- Kelly Hamshaw Named President’s Distinguished Senior Lecturer Award Winner
- Community-Centered Design Major Making Creative Connections
- MPA graduate launches "Water of Hope" project in Burkina Faso
- David Conner Receives the CALS Carrigan Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching
- Lake Champlain: Phosphorus Cleanup to Help Vermont Economy, Study Says
- 1 of 26
- next ›