Six University of Vermont students from the Community Development and Applied Economics program are featured in the new book Censored 2018: Press Freedoms in a “Post Truth” Society.
Phoebe Spencer always wanted to go beyond the hallowed halls of academia to apply her expertise in economic inequality and environmental issues to real-world problems.
- Helping Protect the Future of Facts
- Building Inclusion
- In St. Lucia, Practicing Community Development through Service-Learning
- UVM Passes–and Publishes–Real Food Challenge Goals
- Alumna Receives Soros Fellowship for New Americans
- Tweeting for Change: UVM Students Channel Gov. Peter Shumlin
- Josh Farley: Creating Sustainable Solutions to an Ecological Crisis
- Watts Reflects on The Gas Tax
- UVM Helps Cultivate a Food Systems Journal
- Study: Climate Change Could Outpace EPA Lake Champlain Protections
- 1 of 18
- next ›