From across the disciplines and around the world, international graduate students at UVM dig in to their studies and make the most of their time in Vermont. Read on for a few of their stories.
The nationally accredited and nationally high-ranked Master of Public Administration (MPA) program is a 36-credit professional degree program that equips students to become effective, accountable, and compassionate public policy leaders in an ever-more complex and interconnected world.
It was a scene you don’t often see in academia.
Clustered around computer screens in a classroom in Jeffords Hall were small groups of faculty in widely divergent disciplines – Psychiatry, Business, Ecology, Community Entrepreneurship and Engineering – engaged in animated conversation.
- Video Games Offer Clues to Help Curb Animal Disease Outbreaks
- More to Hemp than CBD
- UVM Announces Partnership with State of Vermont to Run the Vermont Certified Public Manager Program
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- Policy in Action
- Celebrating Success in Service-Learning
- Making Climate Change Personal
- Public Communication Concentrations Launched
- Learning by Doing
- Rural Economic Development Subject of Sixth Annual UVM Legislative Summit
- 1 of 21
- next ›