UVM’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) has awarded its annual college-wide academic awards to four students who have demonstrated excellence through scholarship, research and service. The awards recognize one undergraduate junior, one senior and two graduate students who have distinguished themselves through their achievements and character.
In Vermont, dairy is a big deal. As such, one of the first things the Food Systems Research Center did is put out a call for a cohort of six postdocs studying various aspects of dairy sciences in relation to food systems.
In the final ceremony of UVM’s 221st Commencement weekend, families, friends, faculty members and alumni packed the bleachers of Patrick Gymnasium on Sunday to celebrate the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) graduates.
- ARC Students Present the Next Generation of Solar Technology
- Service-Learning Courses Empower Students to Learn by Doing
- Community Centered Design Major Launches Winter Hat Business
- Public Communication Major Connects with Community Through Broadcast Journalism
- UVM Grads Brew for a Better World at Groennfell Meadery
- Strengthening Seed Systems Amid COVID-19
- Meet Dan Tobin: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Vermont 4-H Program Receives Agrotechnology Grant
- UVM Entrepreneurship Students Partner with Innovators to Bring Their Ideas to Life
- CDAE Alum Works for Sustainable Agriculture at the Intervale Center
- 1 of 27
- next ›