CDAE’s St. Lucia study abroad program recently marked its fifteen-year anniversary. Since 2004, UVM students and faculty have traveled to the Caribbean island state of St. Lucia to collaborate with the St. Lucian government and community partners on development projects.
About six months before he graduated from the University of Vermont in May, Eric Grunfeld launched his startup company and began developing what he believes is a first-of-its-kind product.
While nearly half the population of Bolivia identifies as Indigenous or of native descent, it took the country nearly 200 years to elect its first Indigenous president, Evo Morales.
- World Changers
- Graduate Program Spotlight: Master of Public Administration
- FAN Program Makes It Easy for Faculty to Cross Disciplines. And It Comes with Free Lunch.
- Video Games Offer Clues to Help Curb Animal Disease Outbreaks
- More to Hemp than CBD
- UVM Announces Partnership with State of Vermont to Run the Vermont Certified Public Manager Program
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- Policy in Action
- Celebrating Success in Service-Learning
- Making Climate Change Personal
- 1 of 21
- next ›