On a typical spring day, Vermont’s statewide consumer assistance hotline is staffed with a team of UVM students helping Vermonters resolve conflicts with businesses, protect themselves from fraud and navigate a host of other consumer protection issues. While the calls continue, many of the issues have shifted since the coronavirus outbreak.
Public communication major Matt Buder Shapiro ’12 – now co-founder and chief marketing officer of the Cleveland-based company MedPilot, Inc. – says that public speaking was by far the most important class he took at UVM.
The Peace Corps announced today that the University of Vermont ranked No.
- Internships Launch Careers
- Voices for Change
- CDAE’s St. Lucia Study Abroad Program Celebrates 15 Years of Service Learning
- For Entrepreneurs with Questions, UVM’s Mentoring Network Has Answers
- Tell History, Make History
- World Changers
- Graduate Program Spotlight: Master of Public Administration
- FAN Program Makes It Easy for Faculty to Cross Disciplines. And It Comes with Free Lunch.
- Video Games Offer Clues to Help Curb Animal Disease Outbreaks
- More to Hemp than CBD
- 1 of 22
- next ›