While nearly half the population of Bolivia identifies as Indigenous or of native descent, it took the country nearly 200 years to elect its first Indigenous president, Evo Morales.
From across the disciplines and around the world, international graduate students at UVM dig in to their studies and make the most of their time in Vermont. Read on for a few of their stories.
The nationally accredited and nationally high-ranked Master of Public Administration (MPA) program is a 36-credit professional degree program that equips students to become effective, accountable, and compassionate public policy leaders in an ever-more complex and interconnected world.
- FAN Program Makes It Easy for Faculty to Cross Disciplines. And It Comes with Free Lunch.
- Video Games Offer Clues to Help Curb Animal Disease Outbreaks
- More to Hemp than CBD
- UVM Announces Partnership with State of Vermont to Run the Vermont Certified Public Manager Program
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- Policy in Action
- Celebrating Success in Service-Learning
- Making Climate Change Personal
- Public Communication Concentrations Launched
- Learning by Doing
- 1 of 21
- next ›