As Vermont prepares for Town Meeting Day, presidential primaries, and municipal elections on March 5, University of Vermont scholars are available to provide expert commentary to media outlets.
Vermont Presidential Primaries and U.S. Election
UVM Political Science Dept....
For his Senior Public Communication Capstone Project, Marcus Aloisi partnered with the Burlington Partnership for a Healthy Community to help launch their Tobacco Prevention Campaign, BHS Elevate, at Burlington High School.
Having taught courses on rhetorical criticism, visual communication, and democratic deliberation, Dr. Antonio Golán brings a unique perspective and style of teaching to the University of Vermont’s Community Development and Applied Economics’ (CDAE) department. Dr.
- From Research to Action: How One Student’s Summer REU Turned to Community-Centered Action
- Lessons in Leadership
- UVM Climate Experts Seek Impact at COP28
- UVM Professor’s New Book Draws from Decades as a Journalist
- How the Truffle saved Provence
- The 2023 CALS Excellence in Teamwork and Staff Support Awards Announced
- Ben Dangl Receives the 2023 CALS Carrigan Award for Outstanding Teaching
- Dan Tobin Receives the 2023 UVM Kroepsch-Maurice Excellence in Teaching Award
- Announcing the FSRC PhD Fellows Class of 2023
- CALS 2023 Celebration of Standout Students
- 1 of 29
- next ›