Six University of Vermont students from the Community Development and Applied Economics program are featured in the new book Censored 2018: Press Freedoms in a “Post Truth” Society.
Phoebe Spencer always wanted to go beyond the hallowed halls of academia to apply her expertise in economic inequality and environmental issues to real-world problems.
- Study: Climate Change Could Outpace EPA Lake Champlain Protections
- In the Field, Without a Safety Net
- Vermont Legislative Summit: November 16
- The Numbers Are In
- Alumni Spotlight: Joe Tomlinson
- Koliba Connects with MPA Student Halfway Across the Globe
- Kolodinsky and Moser Weigh in on Young People Leaving–and Moving to–Vermont
- UVM Receives USDA Grant to Spearhead New Farm-to-Consumer Model to Be Implemented in Three States
- A Day in the Dirt
- CDAE Celebrates Students and Faculty at Annual Honors Day