A multi-institutional research team led by UVM’s Sabrina Greenwood has been awarded $2.9 million to explore the potential animal health, environmental and economic benefits of seaweed as a feed alternative for organic dairy cows. The grant is one of USDA’s newly funded Organic Agriculture Research and Extension...
The first cohort of students in UVM’s new doctoral program in Sustainable Development Policy, Economics and Governance has arrived on campus.
Kelly Hamshaw, senior lecturer in the Department of Community Development and Applied Economics, has received the 2020–2021 President’s Distinguished Senior Lecturer Award for her inspired teaching and dedicated advising and leadership.
- CDAE Launches New Community-Centered Design Major to Build a Better Tomorrow
- UVM Students Reflect on the Empowering Impact of CDAE’s Transdisciplinary Education
- Capstone for Community: Students Apply Public Communication Skills to Aid Local Organizations
- Champion for Justice
- Prevent. Detect. Respond.
- CDAE Professors and Students Redefine Community Support in a Pandemic
- CDAE’s New PhD Program Aims to Build More Sustainable World
- Community Entrepreneurship Major Launches Business During Pandemic
- CDAE Alum Works for Social Change in Burlington, VT
- UVM Launches New Placed-Based Education Certificate Program