In Vermont, dairy is a big deal. As such, one of the first things the Food Systems Research Center did is put out a call for a cohort of six postdocs studying various aspects of dairy sciences in relation to food systems. The Dairy Science Postdocs work with mentors in the College of Agriculture and...
In the final ceremony of UVM’s 221st Commencement weekend, families, friends, faculty members and alumni packed the bleachers of Patrick Gymnasium on Sunday to celebrate the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) graduates.
We are very excited to feature our 10 undergraduate students who will be working alongside UVM researchers this summer to study pressing issues in food systems.
- Moose Genetics Offer New Clues for Wildlife Management
- A Natural Horseman
- Video Games Offer Clues to Help Curb Animal Disease Outbreaks
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- UVM CREAM Rises to the Top
- $450,000 Manton Foundation Grant Helps Pave New Future for the Historic UVM Morgan Horse Farm
- Historic UVM Morgan Horse Farm Announces New Leadership and New Opportunities
- Suzie '15 (B.S. Animal Science/Microbiology)
- She Builds On Her UVM Past
- All Work, All Play, All Good Works