We are very pleased to announce and feature the 2023 class of Food Systems Research Center (FSRC) PhD Fellows. Harnessing the successful momentum of this funding opportunity’s inaugural year in 2022, these talented PhD students will begin or will continue their impactful research into different and diverse elements of Vermont and...
2023 Alexander Kende Academic Merit Award – Elisabeth Roadcap, Wenzdae Wendling
Dairy is a vital part of the world's food supply. More than 6 billion people worldwide consume milk and milk products. The dairy industry must continuously improve to ensure it positively impacts people, animals, and the environment.
- Training the Next Generation of Dairy Farmers
- Moose Genetics Offer New Clues for Wildlife Management
- A Natural Horseman
- Video Games Offer Clues to Help Curb Animal Disease Outbreaks
- UVM College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Graduates Go Forth
- UVM CREAM Rises to the Top
- $450,000 Manton Foundation Grant Helps Pave New Future for the Historic UVM Morgan Horse Farm
- Historic UVM Morgan Horse Farm Announces New Leadership and New Opportunities
- Suzie '15 (B.S. Animal Science/Microbiology)
- She Builds On Her UVM Past