Studying equine science can be an intimidating experience for students who are new to working with horses. However, the safe, supportive and experiential learning environment that Animal and Veterinary Sciences (ASCI) Lecturer Chrissy Rohan creates for her students has made them deeply appreciative to have her as an instructor.
Rohan is a passionate, dedicated and accomplished teacher...
In Vermont, dairy is a big deal. As such, one of the first things the Food Systems Research Center did is put out a call for a cohort of six postdocs studying various aspects of dairy sciences in relation to food systems.
- Celebrating the Class of 2022
- Meet the Food SURFers
- Stephen Wadsworth Recognized for Excellence in Undergraduate Instruction
- Feeding Seaweed to Cows to Boost Organic Dairy Profitability and Sustainability
- Building Healthy Microbiomes to Combat Mastitis on Organic Dairy Farms
- Planning for a Career That Gives Back
- Project Prepares New England Farms to Maintain a Secure Food Supply
- The Class of 2021 Goes Forth
- Prevent. Detect. Respond.
- Gift Honors Beloved UVM Professor - and Father - Dr. Albert Smith with Two Endowed Professorships
- 1 of 4
- next ›