We are very pleased to announce and feature the 2023 class of Food Systems Research Center (FSRC) PhD Fellows. Harnessing the successful momentum of this funding opportunity’s inaugural year in 2022, these talented PhD students will begin or will continue their impactful research into different and diverse elements of Vermont and...
2023 Alexander Kende Academic Merit Award – Elisabeth Roadcap, Wenzdae Wendling
Dairy is a vital part of the world's food supply. More than 6 billion people worldwide consume milk and milk products. The dairy industry must continuously improve to ensure it positively impacts people, animals, and the environment.
- Undergraduate Research Combines Seana Kelly’s Interests in Animal Science and Nutrition
- Meet John Barlow: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Chrissy Rohan Receives CALS Carrigan Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching
- Meet Jana Kraft: Food Systems Researcher of the Month
- Food Systems Researchers of the Month: Dairy Science Postdocs
- Celebrating the Class of 2022
- Meet the Food SURFers
- Stephen Wadsworth Recognized for Excellence in Undergraduate Instruction
- Gift Honors Beloved UVM Professor - and Father - Dr. Albert Smith with Two Endowed Professorships
- The Pursuit of Knowledge
- 1 of 4
- next ›