- Boston Daily Market Reports: fruits and berries: USDA
- Boston Daily Market Reports: onions and potatoes: USDA
- Boston Daily Market Reports: vegetables: USDA
- National Retail Prices for Local and Organic Products - USDA
- Direct Market Pricing Study NOFA-VT 2016
- Farmers' Markets vs. Retail Establishment Pricing Study - VAAFM 2015
- Organic Produce Price Reports - Maine: MOFGA
Management for Vegetable and Berry Growers
- Agricultural Labor Management - Univ. of California
- Fair Labor Standards Act in Agriculture - U.S. Dept Labor, Wage and Hour Division
- Horticultural Business Information Network - Univ. of Tennessee
- Legal Guide to the Business of Farming in Vermont
- Lease Agreement examples
Management for Beginning Growers
- Farming a Few Acres of Vegetables - Kansas State Univ.
- Growing New Farmers Resources - NE Small Farm Inst.
- Market Gardening: A Start-Up Guide - ATTRA
- Sample Food Business Plan - Oaklahoma State Univ.
- Starting an Agricultural Business - Penn State Univ.
- Starting a Greenhouse Business - UMass
- What Can I Do With My Small Farm? - Oregon State Univ.
- UVM Extension New Farmer Project
Marketing for Vegetable and Berry Growers
- Black River Produce
- Community Supported Agriculture (locate CSAs by state)
- CSA Farms in Vermont - NOFA VT
- CSA Resources for Farmers - National Ag Library
- Cooperative Grocers Assn.
- Deep Root Organic Cooperative
- Direct Marketing Local Food - N. Carolina State Univ.
- Farm to School programs
- Food Coops (search Local Harvest website)
- Food Hubs in VT
- Pick-Your-Own Farms in Vermont
- Vermont Farmers' Markets Association
- Vermont Farm Stands in Vermont - NOFA VT
- Vermont Fresh Network
Last modified January 28 2019 12:31 PM