This Decision Tree is to be used by non-degree or continuing education students (including certificate students) to determine the types of financial aid for which you may be eligible.

Please answer the following questions based on your intentions for enrollment as a non-degree or continuing education student. If you are unsure of how to answer a question, please contact Student Financial Services

Continue to answer the questions until you get to an Information Page.

Question 1

Are you currently enrolled in a degree program at another college or university, and are taking one or more courses at UVM that you plan to transfer back to that college or university?