New England has been losing forestland to development at a rate of sixty-five acres per day—and Vermont is losing 1,500 acres of forest every year—according to a new report released today by the Harvard Forest and a team of authors from across the region including two scientists at the University of Vermont.
Welcome Class of 2021 and welcome back Rubenstein School Students and Faculty! We have much to celebrate as we begin the fall semester!
- Climate Change a Buzzkill for Coffee Lovers
- In Harvey's Wake
- Remembering Associate Professor Leslie Morrissey
- Rubenstein School Community Notes - Fall 2017
- Five Rubenstein Perennial Interns Hired Back at VT Agency of Natural Resources
- Welcome New Faculty and Staff – Fall 2017
- Alumni Notes - Fall 2017
- Aquatic Biogeochemist Joins Rubenstein School as Research Assistant Professor
- Master's in Leadership for Sustainability (MSLS) Highlighted for Connecting Environment and Diversity
- UVM Earns Top Score in Princeton Review’s 'Green Rating Honor Roll'
- 1 of 81
- next ›