Americans waste nearly a pound of food per person each day, but the exact amount of food we trash differs by how healthy your diet is, a new University of Vermont co-authored national study finds.
Miriam “Mim” Pendleton ’78, research staff member in the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, retires from the University of Vermont in April 2018.
- Phosphorus Surplus Hurts Cleanup Efforts: Vermont
- Enjoy the Spring 2018 Rubenstein School Newsletter
- Greening of Rubenstein Interns Conduct 5 Sustainability Projects
- Rubenstein School Community Notes - Spring 2018
- UVM’s Eric Roy on Managing Phosphorus to Protect Water and Sustain the Food System
- Alum Emma Estabrook Pilots Drone Flights to Capture Coffee Plantation Imagery in Hawaii
- Carolyn Finney, Environmental Justice Scholar, to Speak at Rubenstein School Commencement
- Alum Rebecca Stanfield McCown Appointed to Rubenstein School Board
- Prioritizing Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity in Our School
- Rubenstein School PhD Student Receives 2017-18 Thomas J. Votta Fund for the Environment Award
- 1 of 86
- next ›