Description of Work: Domestic Water Line Flush:
On Wednesday November 10, 2021 @ 07:00 am, contractors and engineers in support of the Firestone construction project will be flushing a
newly installed water line. Flushing will take place at the fire hydrant located just outside the East entrance of Given/HSRF. Some impacts to neighboring buildings will be...
What Is Happening? Investigation and inspection of the parapet supports/structure above the exterior west stairway at Howe Library.
Duration of Work: Monday, Nov 1, 2021, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What to Expect:
What Is Happening?
A large temporary boiler in a semi-tractor trailer will be parked in the Waterman North parking lot throughout the winter months. This rental boiler is necessary to provide heat for the building this winter. Exposed above ground and insulated piping will be connected from the trailer to the building’s steam heating system.
- Power Outage Scheduled for PFG Complex & OCMC (August 17, 2021)
- Roof Replacement at PFG, Dance Studio (August 10 - October 29, 2021)
- Old Mill Masonry Restoration (through September 2021)
- Virtue Field Turf Replacement (August 2-20, 2021)
- Carrigan Drive Temporary Road Closure (July 19 - July 23, 2021)
- Walkway Paving - Nolin House to Redstone Hall
- Davis Center Circle - Utility Vault Construction Project (through October 1, 2021)
- Ira Allen Chapel CC Theater Lecture Hall AC-1 Replacement (Nov 30, 2020-Jan 15, 2021
- Davis Center Ballroom HVAC Construction Project (Nov 23, 2020-Feb 1, 2021
- Campus Sustainability Series Wraps Up
- 1 of 5
- next ›