You can add images to course content almost anywhere there is a content/text editor available. This includes Content Areas, Discussion Boards, and Tests/Quizzes. To add an image when editing content,
- Click on the plus button (+) in the content editor.
- Click “Insert Local Files” to select a file from your computer.
- Browse to, select the image, and click “Open”
- The image will have been embedded in the text editor, and you can now add alternative text (an image title or a brief description for visually impaired users) to the image. This is done by right-clicking on the image and selecting “Image…”, then entering a brief description in the “Alternative Description” box, and clicking Save.
- If the image is quite large, you can re-size it by dragging the boxes on it’s corners
- Click Submit