- In the item’s toolbar view, click the “add image” icon with the tiny picture of mountains.
- Click to browse your computer
- Browse to, select the image, and click “Open”
- Enter the “Alt Text” (an image title or a brief description for visually impaired users)
- If you want the image to be an active link to a webpage, paste in the URL to be targeted
- If the image is quite large, you may want to enter a pixel width such as 400
- Blackboard will downsize the image proportionally
- Click Submit
Updated on May 23, 2019
Was this article helpful?
Not the solution you were looking for?
Don’t worry we’re here to help!Submit a Help Ticket