Checklist for New Hire Enrollment
Are You Ready for New Hire Enrollment?
- Have you reviewed the information you will need to bring with you to New Hire Enrollment?
- Have you double-checked your eligibility for each benefit?
- Have you written down any questions you may have for the benefits experts?
- Have you entered beneficiaries on your Group Life Insurance and Retirement forms?
- Do you have a copy of your current Retirement account if you are eligible to transfer it to a UVM plan?
- Have you activated your UVM NetID?
- Have you logged into MyUVM to access your UVM e-mail?
- Have you located and have ready to bring on your first day, Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) identifying documents?
Complete List of Forms for New Hire Enrollment
- Form I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification (pdf)
- I-9 Remote Hire Notice Form
- Form W-4: Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (pdf)
- Form W-4VT: Vermont Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate(pdf)
- UVM Employee Information Form (employee record information; pdf)
- Tax Information for Foreign National Employees (pdf)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont Group Enrollment Form (pdf)
- Delta Dental Enrollment Form (pdf)
- Certification of Dependents (pdf)
- Waiver of Medical Coverage (pdf)
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- Flexible Spending Account Enrollment Form for 2013 (pdf)
- Life Insurance Form (pdf)
- Medical History Statement (pdf)
- Long-Term Disability Enrollment Form (pdf)
- Retirement Salary Reduction Form, 403(b) (pdf)
- Retirement Salary Reduction Form, 457(b) (pdf)
Additional Forms for Faculty
- Teacher's Oath (pdf)
- United Academics Dues or Agency Fee Deduction Form (pdf)
Last modified July 30 2018 04:22 PM