CATcard in Apple Wallet is here!
We are proud to announce exciting news!
Your CATcard. Now on your iPhone.
Add your CATcard to the Apple Wallet using the GET Mobile App
Important: Once your have successfully set up your CATcard on your iPhone or Apple Watch your plastic card will not permit you into buildings or dining halls any longer. Do not throw the plastic card away as you will still need it for the GMT bus and for CAT$cratch purchases off campus.
How to get started using your CATcard in Apple Wallet
- You must have an iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus or later running iOS 13 or later
- You must be using DUO authentication
- If you currently are not using DUO authentication, directions can be found here; DUO Multi Factor Authentication
You must be registered to use the GET Mobile App
- If you currently are not using the GET Mobile App
- Download it now from the iOS app store and sign up.
If you are already using the GET Mobile App
- Open the GET Mobile App and you will see an icon saying ADD TO WALLET
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Now you’re ready to use your iPhone or Apple Watch where you would normally use your plastic CATcard.
- Do NOT throw away or lose your plastic CATcard, you will still need it at a few locations.
- 1 of 4