Jump to navigation
Submit CATcard Photo - WEBcard Registration Instructions:
- ID Number - Students will use their nine digit student ID which starts with 95 and Faculty/Staff will place a 94 in front of their seven digit Employee ID.
- PIN number is your 6 digit birthdate in MMDDYY format.
- You will need a valid email address, this does not have to be a UVM email address.
- You will be asked to enter a password. This is not your UVM NetID password but one you select specifically for this purpose.
- You will receive a confirmation email to the email address you specified immediately after completing the registration process.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to sign into WEBcard Center
- Select Notification Preference after signing in to WEBcard Center. This will allow the CATcard system to send you messages. These can be set to text or email.
- Select Submit ID Photo from the WEBcard Center menu.
- See Important Photo Requirements below.
- Ready to begin? Select the Sign up for WEBcard quick link.
- Issues registering? Email email@example.com with full name and 9 digit student ID # beginning with 95.
Important Photo Requirements:
- Photographs must be in color.
- They must be in focus, with a solid white color background without designs or patterns to ensure that the cardholder's head is clearly visible.
- The photograph must be a full face, front view of the cardholder, no profiles or angles.
- Make sure top of head is not cut off and clearly visible.
- As a guide the distance from the base of the cardholder's chin to the top of the head must occupy between 70% and 80% of the height of the photograph.
- The cardholder must appear in normal street attire (no costumes), without a hat or other headgear and no dark glasses.
- The photo must be that of the cardholder only (no family, friends, animals, objects, etc, are permitted).
- If the CATcard office rejects your photo for not following the guidelines, AND you have setup your NOTIFICATION PREFERENCE in WEBcard, you will receive a message stating the reason and you will need to submit a new photo following the guidelines.
- Please Note: Once your submitted photo is accepted the card is sent to print. If card is already printed and another photo is requested there is a $10.00 replacement charge.
WEBcard makes it easy to:
- Submit a photo for your ID, see the requirements above.
- Check your CAT$cratch balance.
- View transaction history.
- Report your CATcard lost and remove lost hold if card found.
- View laundry machine availability.
- Reserve your washer and dryers.
- Receive notification of wash/dry completion by e-mail or text.