July 1, 2022 wasn’t just another warm summer day in Burlington, Vermont. It was also the day that UVM’s College of Arts and Sciences officially welcomed its new School of the Arts into being, bringing its vibrant array of arts programs together for the first time into a unique, collaborative arts community—and, in doing so, creating something far...
New Lecturer Estefania Puerta will give an artist talk at Vermont Studio Center in the Red Mill Building in Johnson Vermont, on Wednesday, August 24th, 2022, at 7:00 pm ET. This event is free and open to the public. Limited seating available.
Artist and filmmaker Angelo Madsen Minax explores sex and death—and what happens “when you put them in the same place,” he says. “That raises the possibility for birth and reproduction in the same place as death. And that's an interesting conversation to me—and that's an idea that I put out into the world and let people think about.”
- The Mollie Ruprecht Fund for Visual Arts presents: The Dynamics of Practice in a Virtual World
- The Mollie Ruprecht Fund for Visual Arts presents: In the Steps of Folly Cove: Artist Print Invitational
- The Mollie Ruprecht Fund for Visual Arts presents: John Edmonds
- The Mollie Ruprecht Fund for Visual Arts Presents:
- Provocative new exhibitions at the Fleming explore identity and activism in art
- The Wall in Focus
- Pamela Fraser's exhibit at The Paris London Hong Kong Gallery in Chicago
- Making Art, Building Community
- UVM Opens Michele and Martin Cohen Hall for the Integrative Creative Arts
- Steve Budington's solo exhibit at Whittier College