- Independent Study Contract and Instructions (PDF) (ARTH/ARTS 3993 formerly ARTS 297)
- Internship Contract and Instructions (PDF) (ARTH/ARTS 3991 formerly ARTS/ARTH 191)
- Teaching Assistantship Contract and Instructions (PDF) (ARTH/ARTS 4994 formerly ARTS/ARTH 194)
- Undergraduate Research Contract and Instructions (PDF) (ARTH/ARTS 3995 formerly ARTS/ARTH 198)
- ARTS Major/Minor Application Form (DOCX)
Registration for non-classroom courses below requires instructor permission, obtained by reading, completing and submitting the appropriate form.
For Independent Study, students must propose a course of study per the directions on the form. The proposal will need to demonstrate the student’s capacity for independent work in terms of concept and work plan. Independent Study is for Studio Art majors only and should only be embarked upon if the media the student wishes to work with has been exhausted (they’ve taken a 3000-level course in it) or is not offered in our program. Students will choose a faculty member that you wish to advise your work and ask them to approve it. If they are available and do approve, the form goes to the Program Head for their approval. If the Program Head approves, they will perform the override that gives the student the ability to register for the course. Contact email@example.com for more information.
For more information about these courses, see the current Course Catalogue course inventory.