Where Art and Science Meet
UVM faculty Donna Rizzo and Jenn Karson talk with artist and curator Chris Thompson about AI's impact on Vermonters and the artistic process.
I recently interviewed Chris Thompson, curator of the Burlington City Arts' exhibition Co-Created: Artists in the Age of Intelligent Machines, and Donna Rizzo, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering and an advisor for the Vermont...
Arts Internships for Credit
UVM’s School of the Arts is partnering with state-wide arts institutions to offer arts internships for credit. Contact Pamela Fraser, Associate Director for Student Success to learn more (firstname.lastname@example.org)
“Robert and Rosetta” Sculpture Honors History Hidden in Plain Sight
A new forged-iron sculpture, its elegant curves accented in bright hues, now graces the plaza of the marketplace where one of its subjects was once sold—and the other worked—as a slave.
- Steve Budington's solo exhibit at Whittier College
- UVM Studio Art Professor Pamela Fraser's exhibit Natural History at The Provincial in
- Studio art professor Mildred Beltré's group exhibit: "Isness"
- The Mollie Ruprecht Fund hosts a List of Exciting Visiting Artists this March and April
- Studio art faculty Hoyt Barringer participating in group exhibit honoring Toshiko Takaezu
- Redefining Democratic Ideals
- Art History Honors Class publishes book on Confederate Monuments
- Working Class Hero?
- Yale Radio interviews Associate Professor Steve Budington
- Screening of feature film "Kairos Dirt & the Errant Vacuum" by Madsen Minax at Vermont International Film Festival
- ‹ previous
- 3 of 10
- next ›