- If you are a re-entry student, returning from a voluntary leave, please submit the online Re-entry Application.
- If you are applying for re-entry following an academic dismissal or forced leave, please contact the Grossman Center for Student Success to schedule an appointment to discuss your transition back to campus (email@example.com or 802.656.4015).
- If you wish to return to the University after an approved medical withdrawal, you will need to initiate the re-entry process with the Dean of Students Office by completing the applicable medical withdrawal forms. Questions should directed to the Dean of Students (firstname.lastname@example.org or 802.656.3380).
- If you wish to return to the University after a suspension, you will need to contact the Dean of Students Office to schedule a meeting with the Assistant Dean for Conduct, Policy and Climate. You may reach the Assistant Dean by calling 802.656.3380.
- Students wishing to enroll and have never been admitted as a degree student should visit the Admissions web page for more information.
The University defines re-entry students as those who were previously undergraduate students working toward a degree and who wish to return to the University of Vermont. If you were previously a student in the Grossman School of Business and have been away from campus for three or more years, you will be required to follow the most recent degree requirements stated in the UVM catalogue. If you were previously a student in another School/College at UVM and wish to return to pursue a degree in the Grossman School of Business, please complete the re-entry process to your home School/College and then follow the process to internally transfer into the Grossman School of Business.