Admission's Visitor Center - Completed Project
Schedule: Completed December 2004.
Project Manager: Darina Mernicky
Architect: Facilities Design & Construction
This renovation changed the use of an existing historic structure built around 1835 from storage space into offices and an assembly room for 80 people for the Admissions Visitor Center. The project included renovation of the existing structure and an addition that used a new timber frame structure. The renovation required close collaboration of the architect, historic preservation consultant, structural engineer and construction manager.