Welcome to the WEBcard Center
New Student Information:
Setting it up is easy!
- ID Number - Students will use their nine digit student ID which starts with 95_ _ _ _ _ _ _.
- PIN number is your 6 digit birthdate in MMDDYY format.
- You will need a valid email address, this does not have to be a UVM email address.
- You will be asked to enter a password. This is not your UVM NetID password but one you select specifically for this purpose.
- You will receive a confirmation email to the email address your specified immediately after completing the registration process.
- Click on the link in the body of the email to activate your account.
Click here to register - WEBcard Center.
You should now be ready to login at WEBcard.uvm.edu.
Important Photo Requirements:
- Photographs must be in color. They must be in focus, with sufficient lighting and solid color background without designs or patterns to ensure that the cardholder's head is clearly visible.
- The photograph must be a full face, front view of the cardholder, no profiles or angles.
- Make sure top of head is not cut off and clearly visible.
- As a guide the distance from the base of the cardholder's chin to the top of the head must occupy between 70% and 80% of the height of the photograph.
- The cardholder must appear in normal street attire (no costumes), without a hat or other headgear and no dark glasses.
- The photo must be that of the cardholder only (no family, friends, animals, objects, etc, are permitted).
- The CATcard Office reserves the right not to accept any photo. If your photo is rejected for any reason your picture will be taken at June orientation or when you visit the CATcard Office.
- Correct Image
Please Note: Once your submitted photo is accepted the card is sent to print. If card is already printed and another photo is requested there is a $10.00 replacement charge.
WEBcard makes it easy to:
- Check your account balance and transaction history.
- Report your CATcard lost and remove hold on account if found.
- View laundry machine availability.
- Reserve your washer and dryers.
- Receive notification of wash/dry completion by e-mail or text.
- Submit a photo for your ID, see the requirements below.
Have a WEBcard account already, click here to log in - WEBcard.uvm.edu.
The WEBcard Center offers an easy way to manage your CATcard, and now you can manage your card from your phone. Check it out on WEBcard Mobile.
Last modified May 02 2018 08:41 AM