All students at all levels (undergraduate, graduate, medical, and non-degree) are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the start of Summer Semester 2022 or Fall Semester 2022. Fully vaccinated means:
- Had a booster shot; or
- Completed a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series within the last 5 months; or
- Completed a WHO approved vaccine series within the last 5 months; or
- Completed a Johnson & Johnson vaccine within the last 2 months; or
- Have an approved medical or religious exemption..
Questions about the vaccine requirement? See these FAQs. Vaccine information must be submitted to mywellbeing.uvm.edu. If you are not able to meet the requirements above, please contact Student Health Services at Immunization Compliance Information (ImmunizationCompliance@uvm.edu)
Here are the four simple steps to share your COVID-19 vaccine and booster information.
- Log in to https://mywellbeing.uvm.edu with your UVM NetID
- Click the “Enter My COVID-19 Vaccination Information” button on the main screen.
- Click “Upload” to add a picture/image/pdf of your COVID-19 vaccination documentation (required).
- Enter dates for each dose and choose the vaccine name from the drop-down list, then click “Done".
- If you haven’t received your final dose, enter your first dose and return to https://mywellbeing.uvm.edu to update the form when it’s completed.
- You do not need to enter dates for the booster information
Students who require an exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination for either medical or religious reasons must complete this form (pdf). Any student registered in a fully remote schedule and living outside of Chittenden County in the State of Vermont or outside of Vermont may request an exemption and must complete this form (pdf) by the deadline dates above.
See Current COVID Policies for additional information related to UVM’s COVID-19.
Phone: 802-656-1010 (please leave a message and we will return your call within 24 hours)