This permit is ONLY for 3rd and 4th year Medical Students. Permits must correspond with the lot restrictions as posted.
Your Commuter Yellow parking permit allows you to park:
- Commuter Yellow permits are permitted to park in the Beaumont Lot as noted above. In the event that the Beaumont Lot is full, Commuter Yellow permits may overflow into Jeffords Lot.
- In Gutterson Garage and lots in the following locations: all valid, non-reserved, non-numbered parking spaces inside the garage and adjoining the garage;
- Near UVM Police Services, where the signs at the entrances indicate “Catamount West Lot”;
- In lots marked "Faculty/Staff" on signs at the entrances to lots (but not those that also include the word "Resident") starting at 3:30 pm.
Your Commuter Yellow parking permit does NOT allow you to park:
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 7:00am and 3:30pm.
- In any residential lot, at any time.
Winter Parking Policy Reminder: No overnight parking on the top deck of the Gutterson garage between 11:00pm and 7:00am from November 15 through April 1. Check for posted "Lot Closing" signs indicating partial lot closure due to special events.
PLEASE NOTE: Students are not eligible to use the Pay by App areas at Gutterson Garage, Jeffords Visitor Lot, or College Street Visitor Lot as they are designated for visitor parking ONLY. Permits are not valid in Pay by App areas. Please see "Short Term Pay by App Parking At a Glance" from the menu above.