Permits must correspond with the lot restrictions as posted.
Your Commuter Brown Parking Permit allows you to park:
- In Gutterson Garage and lots in the following locations: all valid, non-reserved, non-numbered parking spaces inside the garage and adjoining the garage;
- Near UVM Police Services, where the signs at the entrances indicate “Catamount West Lot”;
- In lots marked "Faculty/Staff" on signs at the entrances to lots (but not those that also include the word "Resident") starting at 3:30 pm.
The Commuter Brown parking permit does NOT allow you to park:
- In any lot designated "Faculty/Staff" weekdays between 7:00am and 3:30pm;
- In any residential lot, at any time;
- In any "Pay By App" area, including Gutterson Garage, Jeffords Visitor Lot, and College Street Visitor Lot regardless of payment during enforcement times.