Our Rubenstein School Community has taken great pride for many years in our work to create a close-knit community, one that brings students, staff, and faculty together, bonded by the belief that we can and must do more to understand and protect the environment.
Bonnie Reese, a graduate student in the University of Vermont Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, has received UVM's 2017-2018 Thomas J. Votta Fund for the Environment Award.
If there was a yellow brick road leading to ultimate protection for the third planet from the Sun, it might look like the Master’s in Leadership for Sustainability (MLS) at the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources (RSENR) — and thanks to a recent University of Vermont Boa
- Kunal Palawat Makes Change Happen Through Environmental Research and Student Engagement
- Former Head of EPA Gina McCarthy to Speak at UVM Dec. 1
- Students Pocket Cool Million at UVM Lab
- Water Is Focus of UVM’s Fifth Legislative Summit
- Forest Ecosystem Monitoring Cooperative to Address Science Communication at Annual Conference
- New Species Invade Campus Dining
- Living Memorials
- A Gift for Students... and the Environment
- EPA Awards UVM $598K to Explore Links Among Algal Blooms, Human Health, Community Action
- Lake Champlain Documentary Draws on Experts from Vermont EPSCoR