The Society of American Foresters (SAF) has granted accreditation to the University of Vermont’s bachelor of science degree program in forestry administered by the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources.
University of Vermont graduate student Hannah Lachance had a day’s notice to write a 300-word essay to apply for a $2000 Women in STEM Scholarship from Universities.com.
In an interview with Comcast Newsmakers in October 2017, University of Vermont Professor Ellen Marsden, of the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, tells about research and student learning on Lake Champlain and what research findings show about the health of the lake and it
- Report: Vermont Losing 1,500 Acres of Forest Every Year
- Largest and Best Prepared Undergraduate Class in School History
- Humanitarian Mapmaking
- Climate Change a Buzzkill for Coffee Lovers
- In Harvey's Wake
- Remembering Associate Professor Leslie Morrissey
- Rubenstein School Community Notes - Fall 2017
- Five Rubenstein Perennial Interns Hired Back at VT Agency of Natural Resources
- Welcome New Faculty and Staff – Fall 2017
- Alumni Notes - Fall 2017