Waterman building

I'm UVM Dining Staff

All Dining staff members here at the University are entitled to have an ID card. We are a one-card campus — all campus amenities are serviced via the one UVM card. This card provides you access to your privileges, meal plans, door access and the UVM debit account known as CAT$cratch. All Sodexo staff members must be in the PeopleSoft system or have the Dining Staff ID Request Form signed by a University Dining Services supervisor before being eligible to obtain an ID card. You are required to bring a form of a government issued photo ID with you (Driver's license, Military ID, Passport, etc).


  • watertower in reflection

    Sodexo Dining Staff

    • Staff may obtain their ID by bringing in the PDF icon Dining Staff ID form (PDF) signed by their supervisor or by being in the PeopleSoft system.
    • Access to your privileges will be activated when your ID is issued.
    • CAT$cratch, the prepaid debit account, may be opened at any time and works right off the ID for your convenience.
    • The first ID card is at no cost.

What are my CATcard Privileges?

Get a new card

  • If your card is lost, you can buy a new one for $25.00.
  • If your current card is worn out or not working replace it for $10.00.
  • You must turn in your most current card to replace it for $10.00.