Fall on the green

CATcard Service Center has a variety of forms to select from.

If you have questions at any time about the steps toward completing a form, please contact the CATcard  Office by calling (802) 656-4509 or by e-mailing CATcard.

Select the form you need. Complete the form and scan or fax to CATcard.

We look forward to helping you!

CAT$cratch Application

This form needs to be filled out when opening CAT$cratch, UVM's prepaid debit account. 

Davis Dollar/Gift Card Request Form (PDF)

For Departments who wish to provide Davis Dollars as a gift card. You must be an authroized signer on the budget from which you are requesting the funs to be deducted. 

PDF iconDepartment Deposit (PDF)

For departmental deposits only to add additional funds to your existing department copier card. You must be an authorized signer on the budget from which you are requesting the funds to be deducted.

PDF icon CATcard Loaner Equipment Agreement (PDF)

For departments and organizations that are interested in mobile reader rental for CAT$ratch payments and attendance tracking.

Access Request Form (PDF)

Use this access request form for Faculty/Staff, Vendor and Graduate students. Email completed form to catcard@uvm.edu.    

PDF iconDining Staff ID Request (PDF)

UVM Dining employees must have form printed out on UVM Dining letter head and signed by a supervisor.

Temporary Staff ID Request (PDF).

Employees must be in the PeopleSoft System and must have this form printed out on the requesting departments letter head.

Undergraduate Access Request Form (PDF)

To request building access for an Undergraduate Student please fill out and email to catcard@uvm.edu or fax 656-4528

Vendor ID Request Form (PDF).

Contractors must be sponsored by UVM Department and have form printed on requesting UVM Department letter head.

PDF iconVideo Surveillance (PDF) - University Operating Procedures:

University operating procedures for video surveillance. See next link down for the form.

PDF iconCATcard CCTV Letter (PDF)

CCTV surveillance camera request receipt and explanation letter.


Video Surveillance Request Form (PDF)

This form must be filled out for all video surveillance on UVM property or on properties rented, leased or otherwise occupied by UVM.

Interior of CATcard Service Center

CATcard Hot Tips


For all new Faculty and Staff members if you can see yourself in PeopleSoft you can get a CATcard.

For all Temporary Employees you will need a PDF iconTemp Staff Form (PDF) filled out and you MUST be in PeopleSoft to get a CATcard.