You can help.
When you graduate with a degree from the Nutrition and Food Sciences Department, you will be ready to take your knowledge and skills out into the world to serve others through prevention and practice.
Our programs provide:
- Accessible, dedicated and expert professors guiding you through your degree and advising you on career paths
- Opportunities to work with faculty on diverse and current research projects
- A wide variety of internships and practicums guided by a faculty coordinator
- A firm grasp of the cultural values and government policies that inform practices and behaviors about food
- Courses that provide in-depth understanding of the physical, biochemical and nutritional sciences