LEADING DESTINATION FOR CHANGEMAKERS
The Sustainable Innovation MBA (SI-MBA) is recognized as a trailblazer in business education. The program has received national and international recognition, including:
- No.1 “Best Green MBA” by Princeton Review in 2018, 2019 & 2020;
- No.1 US-based “Better World MBA” by Corporate Knights in 2019;
- No.2 US-based “Better World MBA” by Corporate Knights in 2022;
- No.4 Global “Better World MBA” by Corporate Knights in 2019;
- No.5 Global “Better World MBA” by Corporate Knights in 2018;
- Top 10 “Better World MBA” by Corporate Knights in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022;
SI-MBA is an accelerated program that focuses on the essential toolkit to manage — and transform — business. It makes for a rapid learning experience that has graduates back out in the world and making an impact in less time. See how our alumni are creating impact here.
We designed the Sustainable Innovation MBA from the ground up to integrate environmental, social, and governance considerations into the MBA curriculum. This means our graduates develop holistic, interdisciplinary approaches that help businesses grow profitably and sustainably. Explore our curriculum here.
VERMONT BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM
SI-MBA is a full-time, on-campus program, based in Burlington, Vermont — one of the most progressive business environments in the world. Students meet and learn from globally recognized sustainable business leaders who are on the forefront of redefining the role of business in society.
HANDS-ON PRACTICUM PROJECT
The capstone experience of the SI-MBA program is completing a practicum project—a hands-on, full-time consulting engagement within an existing or emerging enterprise. Recent host organizations have included Ashoka, Ben & Jerry’s, Burton Snowboards, Facebook, Pepsico, REI Co-op, and Seventh Generation. Learn about practicum projects here.