Get a head start on the UVM Master of Accountancy.
Apply to the Accelerated MAcc program.
The accelerated MAcc allows you to take up to 9 credit hours of MAcc classes as a second semester senior. To take advantage of this program, you should work with an accounting faculty advisor to design a program that fulfills all undergraduate requirements and leaves room for graduate courses in the spring. Graduation and Accelerated MAcc requirements include:
- 120 credit hours of undergraduate credit by spring of senior year; 3.2 GPA or higher
- Completion of School of Business theme
- Completion of the accounting concentration (four upper-level accounting courses)
You can only be part of the accelerated MAcc program if you apply and complete all associated paperwork prior to the end of the fall senior year semester. We recommend you apply in September.
Suggested steps in the Accelerated MAcc Application Process.
- Talk with your advisor and the MAcc Director or Program Coordinator to be certain you meet the requirements for the accelerated MAcc.
- Ask three faculty members to complete recommendation forms for you. You must have taken at least one 100-level accounting or finance course with one of the professors.
- Complete the MAcc application, indicating accelerated MAcc.
Last modified September 09 2015 10:26 AM