All 95 nursing students earning their degrees this spring from the University of Vermont opted to enter the workforce early and graduate on May 1, rather than the third week of Ma
Book critic Maureen Corrigan of National Public Radio’s “Fresh Air” rounds up her 10 favorite books of the year, including “Black Is the Body” by UVM professor of English and critical race and ethnic studies Emily Bernard.
The Boston Globe highlighted a remarkable exhibit at UVM's Fleming Museum: RESIST! INSIST! PERSIST!
- Are commercial honeybees making wild bees sick?
- Scientists develop an AI to identify depression in children
- Slowing climate change could cut health costs, save money
- Vermont MBAs Take the Top Prize in an Impact Investing Challenge
- Interview with Dr. Jim Hudziak, Chief of Child Psychiatry at UVM
- Scientists record conversations of mysterious, 'solitary' river dolphin from Brazil
- If my measles shot was years ago, am I still protected? 5 questions answered
- A happy ending for ‘Game of Thrones’? No thanks
- If you can’t beat them, eat them: dangerous invasive species on the menu
- Tiniest U.S. preemies more likely to end up in lower-quality NICU if they're black
- 1 of 29
- next ›