Research conducted by Psychological Science professor Alice Schermerhorn was featured in the New York Times. Schermerhorn found that ordinary parental conflict can have an adverse effect on the development of children, making them less able to correctly read neutral emotional expressions, potentially throwing them off balance interpersonally as adults.
- Lake trout are making a comeback, and no one knows why
- Mild Concussions, Big Problems
- It's Senior Thesis Season
- Feed the World: Scientists Have a Plan to Save Chickpeas from Destruction
- Incentives for Healthy Habits
- U.S. linking model of human behavior, climate alters projected temperature rise
- UVM's WEvolution
- Welcome to College. Plus Meditation, Minus Drinking.
- Wild Lake Trout Make a Surprise Return to Lake Champlain
- This Winter's Hot Fashion: Parkas Stuffed with Vermont Weeds
- 1 of 26
- next ›