As part of his commitment to making the University of Vermont accessible and affordable, UVM president Suresh Garimella announced today that tuition for the academic year beginning in fall 2020 would not increase over 2019 levels.
With past locations on South Prospect Street or Colchester Avenue, UVM Hillel has long been located on the fringe of campus.
The University of Vermont’s Sustainable Innovation MBA (SI-MBA) in the Grossman School of Business continues to bolster its reputation as one of the world’s top sustainable business MBA programs by climbing from the No. 5 to the No. 4 spot on the 2019 Better World MBA rankings compiled by leading sustainable business magazine Corporate Knights.
- Can, Will, Must
- Secrets Under the Ice
- Medieval Manuscripts in UVM Silver Collection Primary Sources for History Seminar
- UVM Faculty Break Down Brexit
- UVM Named the #4 Top Green School
- University of Vermont Establishes Patrick and Marcelle Leahy Scholars Initiative
- The Upset: A Look Back at UVM’s First-Ever March Madness Win
- Helping Prepare Students for What’s Next
- The North Pole Was Here
- Tell History, Make History
- 1 of 319
- next ›