The University of Vermont announced the appointment of Michael Schirling to the senior leadership role of Chief Safety and Compliance Officer (CSCO) today. Schirling currently serves as the state’s commissioner of public safety, appointed by Governor Phil Scott in September 2019. He previously served as Vermont’s secretary of commerce and community development from 2017 to 2019, also in the...
Thanks to a second year of funding from the state, Vermont residents seeking to build new skills to advance or change their career can take up to two free courses at the University of Vermont beginning this summer.
In the final ceremony of UVM’s 221st Commencement weekend, families, friends, faculty members and alumni packed the bleachers of Patrick Gymnasium on Sunday to celebrate the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) graduates.
- Why do Vermonters Drive Electric?
- Reach Toward Immense Possibilities
- Celebrating the CNHS Class of 2022
- University of Vermont Contributes to Meet Challenges Facing the Northern Forest
- University of Vermont Recognized by Exercise is Medicine for Efforts to Create Culture of Wellness on Campus
- Raising Diversity, Equity and Inclusiveness in Career Services
- Leaving UVM with the Future in Mind
- UVM’s Commencement to Return to Pre-Pandemic, Traditional Ceremonies
- EPA New England Awards the University of Vermont a Grant to Help Tackle the Climate Crisis Through Food Waste Diversion
- Meet the Class of 2022
- 1 of 364
- next ›