Plant and soil science PhD student Erika Bueno, together with her advisor, associate professor Yolanda Chen, have been awarded a 2020 Gilliam Fellowship for Advanced Study by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Nearly one in four Vermonters is experiencing food insecurity as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the Green Mountain State, a University of Vermont statewide survey finds.
- The People's Farm
- UVM Announces Extensive Coronavirus Testing Protocol
- Into the Wilderness
- Alumna's Novel Grows From D.C. Experience
- Student Reporters Test Their Trade and Build Community
- Vermont Substance Use Prevention Studies Use Novel Approach to Keep Youth, Young Adults Engaged
- Apples: Reclaiming a Historical Vermont Export Crop
- University of Vermont Announces New Office of Engagement
- UVM Divests from Fossil Fuels
- UVM to Go Test-Optional for Students Applying in 2020-21
- 1 of 334
- next ›