The 22-mile, eight-peak traverse of the White Mountains Presidential Range will inevitably pose some body- and soul-testing moments. Every hiker setting out on the fabled route knows it.
Dr. Deborah Birx, Coronavirus Response Coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force, today praised the University of Vermont’s efforts to keep COVID-19 cases among the lowest of any campus in the nation.
- New Office of Engagement a Front Door to UVM
- Wild at Heart
- UVM a Finalist for National Community Engagement Award for Connecting Cultures Program
- The University of Vermont Named a ‘Top Ten’ Peace Corps Prep Certificate-Issuing Institution
- Talking with Jonathan Safran Foer
- UVM, SUNY-Plattsburgh receive national recognition, additional funding for Lake Champlain Sea Grant Institute
- UVM Receives $19.4 Million NIH Grant to Promote Biomedical Research and Education in Vermont
- AMD Gives UVM $1 Million to Boost Computing Power for COVID-19 Research
- Vermont, Maine Team Awarded $4M to Study Climate Impacts on Species and Response of Farmers, Rural Communities
- New $5.4 Million NIH Grant Funds UVM Center for Biomedical Shared Resources
- 1 of 339
- next ›