University of Vermont President Suresh Garimella today announced that he intends to continue helping students and families by proposing that tuition remain frozen at the same amount for a fourth consecutive year.
UVM Professor and State Climatologist to Serve as a National Author of Fifth National Climate Assessment
Lesley-Ann Dupigny-Giroux, Ph.D., a faculty member in Geography and Geology at UVM and State Climatologist for Vermont, will serve as an author for the national Water chapter of the Fifth National Climate Assessment (NCA5).
- A Conversation on 9-11
- New Doctoral Program in Sustainable Development Gets Underway
- Museum Collections Predict Species' Abundance in The Wild
- The University of Vermont and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory Sign a Joint Appointment Agreement
- Agroecology in Action
- They're Back
- Remembering a Champion for Truth: James Loewen
- Kelly Hamshaw Named President’s Distinguished Senior Lecturer Award Winner
- Lawrence Shelton Named President’s Distinguished University Citizenship and Service Award Winner
- UVM to Welcome Back Class of 2020 for Commencement Ceremonies
- 1 of 351
- next ›