It might sound like an odd pairing, but fashion and fishing are all in a day’s work for Claire Neaton ’12, cofounder of Salmon Sisters. The unconventional company is run by — you guessed it — two sisters who oversee a sustainable fishery and apparel line based in their home state of Alaska.
The League of American Bicyclists has honored the University of Vermont with a Gold-level Bicycle Friendly University award in recognition of the institution’s achievements in promoting and enabling safe, accessible bicycling on campus.
- Alumna Named to Forbes’ "30 Under 30" in Media
- UVM Chemist Selected as Forbes “30 Under 30” Leader
- Honoring a Catamount Great
- Sustainable Innovation MBA Maintains No. 1 Ranking
- Microbiome Implicated in Sea Star Wasting Disease
- A Conversation with Ta-Nehisi Coates
- UVM Extension Plays Key Role in Launching International Culinary Trail
- Q&A: The Renaming of UVM’s Library
- UVM’s Phi Beta Kappa Chapter Featured on Cover of National Magazine
- UVM Trustees Approve Removal of Bailey’s Name from Bailey/Howe Library
- 1 of 303
- next ›