Just as adding icing to a cake, salt to a stew, or chocolate chips to a cookie makes for a better, more satisfying culinary experience, complementing all that classroom time with a good internship or two is an excellent way to elevate your college educational experience. An internship offers an opportunity for hands-on learning that can give you serious insight into whether a specific field is...
In his new book “Eat, Poop, Die,” UVM wildlife expert Joe Roman explores the fascinating lives of whales, seabirds, insects and other animals as they traverse their homes, from a few thousand kilometers of ocean to a few inches of soil.
A recent study conducted by Antonio Cepeda-Benito, Ph.D., professor in the Department of Psychological Science, and three colleagues from the University of Jaén (Spain) demonstrates that when it comes to food addiction, ultra-processed foods are what we crave most. Not much of a revelation, right?
- How Will Climate Change Impact Snow Sports?
- Community Gathers in Howe Library to Celebrate Study Abroad Photo Contest Winners
- Welcome to the UVM Global Tech Experience
- UVM Migrant Health Programs Receive National Recognition Amidst Growing Need
- UVM Climatologist Co-Authors Fifth National Climate Assessment
- UVM’s First Comprehensive Inclusive Excellence Action Plan Sets Important Goals for University Community
- UVM, MassMutual Renew Partnership to Help People Live Healthier, More Enjoyable Lives
- UVM Launches Leahy Institute for Rural Partnerships
- UVM Climate Experts Seek Impact at COP28
- University of Vermont Expands UVM Promise, Extends Tuition Freeze for Vermonters
- 1 of 379
- next ›