As much of the nation begins to carefully reopen from pandemic lockdowns, governors are among leaders developing strategies to help their states’ economies restart and rebound.
The University of Vermont honored the graduating class of 2020 on Sunday with an online celebration featuring a video with remarks from university and state leaders, a montage of photos of graduates, announcements of student awards and the conferral of degrees.
For the University of Vermont’s Class of 2020, a traditional commencement remains a red-letter day in their futures, the time when they will reunite on the University Green in graduation gowns and mortarboards.
- UVM Trustees Adopt Strategic Imperatives and Approve Zero Tuition Increases
- UVM Postdoc Wins Competitive Cancer Research Fellowship
- Taking Students Birding During a Pandemic? It Helps to Have Friends at Audubon
- Emily Bernard Wins Prestigious Andrew Carnegie Fellowship From Carnegie Corporation of New York
- UVM Team Building Vermontilator Featured in The New Yorker Magazine
- Meet the Class of 2020
- UVM Names Four New University Scholars
- Staying on the Front Lines
- An Essential Alumni Couple
- Leaving a Legacy: The Power of Art to Change the World
- 1 of 331
- next ›