Tilden Remerleitch, a recent geography graduate at UVM, spent two years of her childhood living in Ecuador—her family moved there to pursue the dream of living and working abroad while exposing their daughter to a second language.
The University of Vermont’s supercomputer is about to get faster. A lot faster.
The National Science Foundation has awarded the university a $1 million grant to significantly upgrade its Vermont Advanced Computing Core.
- Sharma Named the 2018 Fetner Sustainable Enterprise Fellow
- Acing the Serve
- Gund Institute Announces New Research Themes
- UVM’s Popular Historic Tour of Campus to Extend into Fall
- Global Warming: More Insects, Hungrier For Crops
- Doctoral Programs Host Out-of-This-World Retreat
- $450,000 Manton Foundation Grant Helps Pave New Future for the Historic UVM Morgan Horse Farm
- National Groups Rank UVM Among Top Schools for Sustainable Energy, Energy Reduction
- Incoming Class Breaks Record, Yet Again
- New Course Helps Students Unearth Ancient Idea: Sustainability
- 1 of 300
- next ›