On Saturday August 6, 2022, the latest Grossman School of Business, Sustainable Innovation MBA cohort graduated. At their inauguration ceremony, forty-five new graduates are now ready to use business as a force for good.
The cohort were addressed at the ceremony by acting Grossman dean Barb Arel, program academic director Professor Chuck Schnitzlein, UVM provost Patricia Prelock, class...
UVM’s Innovation Hall buzzed with excitement last Friday as middle and high school students from around New England gathered to pitch their ideas for promoting the use of agricultural technologies to a panel of experts and judges.
For many colleges students, summer break means taking time off from the rigors of academic life, spending time with friends and family, and not worrying about papers or projects until next semester. For medical students at the Larner College of Medicine (LCOM), scholarship takes place year-round.
- UVM, Agilent Technologies Dedicate New Chemical Analysis Laboratory
- Teachers Engage in Critical Zone Science Research about Lake Champlain Basin
- From UVM to Real Estate Titan
- Building a Greener Future in Lawn Maintenance
- Polly Ericksen Appointed as Inaugural Director of the UVM Food Systems Research Center
- Former UVM President Explores Free Speech in New Book
- Free App Helps Boaters Dump at the Pump
- UVM’s Participation in Medidata’s Groundbreaking Sensor Cloud Network Could Lead to Better Patient Care
- Family Adventure & Building a Sustainable Brand
- Students Apply Nature-Based Solutions to Combat Climate Change Locally
- 1 of 368
- next ›