All 95 nursing students earning their degrees this spring from the University of Vermont opted to enter the workforce early and graduate on May 1, rather than the third week of Ma
Book critic Maureen Corrigan of National Public Radio’s “Fresh Air” rounds up her 10 favorite books of the year, including “Black Is the Body” by UVM professor of English and critical race and ethnic studies Emily Bernard.
The Boston Globe highlighted a remarkable exhibit at UVM's Fleming Museum: RESIST! INSIST! PERSIST!
- As libraries and museums focus on teaching, classrooms become priorities
- It's time to start considering Vermont as an entrepreneurial Hub—Here's why
- How tracking your diet for only 15 minutes a day helps with weight loss
- In disasters, Twitter influencers are out-tweeted
- Why it’s key to identify preschoolers with anxiety and depression
- Toga to Yoga: UVM's Wellness Environment
- Millions of starfish are mysteriously dying, and now scientists think they know why
- Reef fish become less aggressive after coral bleaching
- In Vermont, students take to the farm for a fresh start
- The mitts that make us