Sponsored Project Administration - SPA
Set Up Award
Once an award has been accepted by UVM, SPA begins process of setting up a new award (project) in PeopleSoft.
After setup of the chartsting, SPA notifies the Principal Investigator and the Department Administrator, and in some cases, the Dean's Office.
Department Administrator should arrange a meeting with the Principal Investigator to discuss the following:
Personnel with Effort on Grant
- Go over effort commitments
- Understand when effort reductions require prior approvals
- Make changes to any applicable distribution forms
Grant Cost Share Requirements
- Use faculty workload form / routing form to determine the funding source for cost share commitment
- Change applicable distribution forms
- Contact Dean's Office for budget transfer to cost share chartstring
Last modified July 05 2011 02:00 PM