Search Tools and Alert Services
- InfoEd SPIN
- Vermont Directory of Foundations
- Grants.gov Search Grants (for federal agencies to post discretionary funding opportunities)
- FedBizOpps.gov (for Federal Government Procurement Opportunities over $25,000)
- Pivot Alerts
- InfoEd SMARTS Saved Search Alerts
- NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts (for all NIH announcements) use Advanced Search to create targeted alert
- National Science Foundation Update
- Grants.gov E-mail Subscription for Funding Notices
- ARMI/BioFabUSA (a consortium for the manufacturing and commercializaton of engineered tissues and tissue-related technologies)
- EPSCoR (special federal funding opportunities to develop research capacity for faculty staff and students from Vermont)
- OnPAR (Online Partnership to Accelerate Research - to resubmit highly scored unfunded applications)
- A limited competition is a grant program where the sponsor restricts the number of applications that may be submitted by an institution, thus requiring an internal selection process.
- SPA along with several other units on campus use the UVM InfoReady Review Portal for interested applicants to submit their expressions of interest to be the selected applicant.
- See the Current Active Limited Competitions webpage for the internal announcement and instructions for expressing interest.
Internal UVM Sources
The Office of the Vice President for Research offers several internal grant completions designed specifically to stimulate research and scholarship.