Manage your Conflict of Interest, Conflict of Commitment, and Financial Conflict of Interest in Sponsored Research Disclosures
News and Updates
- UVMClick - COI/COC Expansion - Go Live March 1, 2021 for LCOM
- UVMClick - COI/COC Expansion - Go Live, mid October 2021 for all Remaining Colleges and Units - coming soon
- COI/COC - Process for Reviewer Approval
- COI/COC - Annual Disclosure - Department Reviewer Guide
- COI/COC - Department Reviewer List
Information specific to Financial Conflict of Interest in Sponsored Research
Frequently Asked Questions
Training - UVMClick - FCOI Disclosure System
1. No formal training sessions are being scheduled. The system is very intuitive to navigate and make disclosures/certifications.
2. See User Guides and FAQs on this webpage for information about the UVMClick system, procedures, and process.
Training - COI/COC Process
- For training on the COC/COI process, click here.
- If you need assistance, or if your Department would like to arrange a demonstration of the system, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.