In recognition of its extraordinary community engagement initiatives, the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) today named the University of Vermont a regional winner of the 2020 W.K. Kellogg Foundation Community Engagement Scholarship Award. As a regional winner, UVM will compete for the national C.
UVM, SUNY-Plattsburgh receive national recognition, additional funding for Lake Champlain Sea Grant Institute
The Lake Champlain Sea Grant (LCSG) Institute attracted additional federal funding from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) for research, outreach, and education to benefit the Lake Champlain basin.
The University of Vermont has received a $19.4 million, five-year award from the National Institutes of Health to foster biomedical research expertise among faculty at Vermont’s four-year colleges and attract students at those schools and at UVM to careers in the biomedical sciences.
- AMD Gives UVM $1 Million to Boost Computing Power for COVID-19 Research
- Vermont, Maine Team Awarded $4M to Study Climate Impacts on Species and Response of Farmers, Rural Communities
- New $5.4 Million NIH Grant Funds UVM Center for Biomedical Shared Resources
- To Study Earth’s Critical Zone, UVM Team Wins $3.2M
- Securing Clean Water for All
- Study: Europe’s Old-Growth Forests at Risk
- UVM Study Highlights Impacts of Pandemic on Vermonters’ Wellbeing
- Bee Neighborly: Sharing Bees Helps More Farmers
- With Dramatic Gain, UVM Sets New Record for Research Funding
- The Last Unknown
- 1 of 103
- next ›