The Winooski News, the local paper for the town of Winooski, Vermont, has been experiencing an increase in readership lately, thanks in part to a trio of UVM students. They’re participating in the university’s Community News Service (CNS), which pairs student reporters with local community papers and other media outlets...
UVM Faculty Awarded $1.25 Million Grant to Prepare Higher Education Faculty Specializing in Social, Emotional-Behavioral Health and Inclusive Education
Funded by a $1.25 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education Programs, UVM will launch Project RESILIENCY to train specialized and interdisciplinary leaders in the education of children and youth with or at risk for emotional and behavioral disorders.
- UVM Study Shows TikTok Perpetuates Toxic Diet Culture Among Teens and Young Adults
- Cultivating Meat For A Sustainable Future
- The Science of Fall Foliage and Climate Change: UVM Expert
- As Winters Warm, Nutrient Pollution Threatens 40% of U.S.
- UVM Duo Retells Classic Fairy Tales with New Visuals and Music
- Human Development and Family Science Program Welcomes New Scholars
- Social Work Professor Leads Research on Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Getting From Here to There
- UVM’s Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative Receives Regional Award for Excellence in Community Engagement
- Challenging Inequity, Bias, and Classism in Education
- 1 of 110
- next ›