The Agroecology and Livelihoods Collaborative (ALC) is excited to share the news that ALC Co-director Ernesto Méndez has been selected as the inaugural Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) Fellow at UVM. This competitive fellowship provides institutional support for the institutionalization of the ALC as a University of Vermont institute.
The Gund Institute for Environment announced Gund Catalyst Awards support for four new UVM-wide environmental research projects today.
- Climate Change is Hurting Children’s Diets, Global Study Finds
- Discovery: How Colorado Potato Beetles Beat Pesticides
- New Nature Lover? It’s a COVID-19 Side Effect
- UVM Joins U.N. Network to Tackle Global Challenges
- COVID-19 Food Insecurity Hits Record Levels in Vermont
- UVM’s Villanti, Copeland Named to List of World’s Most Influential Researchers
- UVM Leads the Largest Study of Climate Change in Vermont
- The Mental Price of Pain
- After Election: Making the Endangered Species Act More Effective
- Working Toward a COVID-19 Vaccine
- 1 of 105
- next ›