If you do not already have the Microsoft Teams application installed on your computer, please see this guide for download and installation instructions.
- In the Teams application, select the Calendar tab from the sidebar, then click the New Meeting button
The New Meeting Details page will pop up.
- On the new meeting page, do the following:
- Enter a clear title for your meeting (if it is for a class, include the the course name and section).
- Enter any email address in the Add required attendees box. At least one address needs to be invited to your meeting to create a shareable link to the meeting. You can use your personal UVM email address if desired.
- Set the date and time for the meeting.
- Enter a brief description for the meeting.
- Click Send once all necessary information has been filled out.
- After sending the meeting, click on it on your calendar in Teams.
This will open the meeting details page.
- In the description field, there will now be a Join Microsoft Teams Meeting link. Right click on the link, then select Copy Link.
- Share the link with colleagues through email or other means.