UVM is a participating member of the EduRoam federation. EduRoam is a globally distributed network access system developed to create a ubiquitous wireless network at all participating providers.
Any UVM student, faculty, or staff who travels to a participating EduRoam institution have access to that institution’s wireless network using their UVM credentials, while also protecting their credentials and ensuring their safety. Similarly it allows any affiliate who of an EduRoam participator to use their credentials at UVM to securely access wireless networking resources.
EduRoam is available in thousands of locations across over 100 countries worldwide. From campuses to coffee shops.
Click here for an interactive map of countries where you can eduroam.
Login to EduRoam
General (Windows, macOS, iOS)
- Select the SSID eduroam from your device’s list of available wireless networks.
- Enter your username at the prompt, in the format NetID@uvm.edu
- Enter your NetID password in the password box.
- Accept the eduroam certificate and authenticate your device, if prompted.
- After you configure a device for eduroam on campus, it will automatically connect to eduroam wherever it is available.
Select the SSID eduroam from your device’s list of available wireless networks.
eap method: PEAP
Phase2 authentication: MSChapV2
CA Certificate: Not Apply
User Certificate: Unspecified
Anonymous identity: (leave blank)
Password: [NetID password]