Plant and soil science PhD student Erika Bueno, together with her advisor, associate professor Yolanda Chen, have been awarded a 2020 Gilliam Fellowship for Advanced Study by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Food Systems PhD Candidate Luis Alexis Rodríguez-Cruz was recently selected as a recipient of a 2020 Switzer Foundation Fellowship award. He is one of 20 recipients from across the country to receive this prestigious fellowship.
Searching for solutions, focusing on details, and collaborating with a team to improve a process — for graduate student Lorrie Blais, these are the best parts of her job as a technician in the Vermont Department of Health laboratory. They are also what she loves most about her courses at UVM.
- UVM Launches New Doctoral Program in Sustainable Development
- Beneath the Front Lines: Medical Laboratory Science Student Performs Essential Work During Pandemic
- Improving Access to Literacy for All Students
- UVM Postdoc Wins Competitive Cancer Research Fellowship
- 2019-2020 Graduate College Outstanding Dissertation and Thesis Awards
- CMB Featured Student: Katie Queen
- UVM Postdoctoral Association: Facing the Challenge of Current Circumstances
- UVM Names Four New University Scholars
- GSS President's Corner: 2020-2021 Executive Council
- Alumni Corner: Michael W. Lane
- 1 of 27
- next ›