Juliana Neira is a student in UVM’s Ph.D. Program in Sustainable Development Policy, Economics and Governance (SDPEG) whose research focuses on food systems, public policy, and supply chains in Brazil. With a background in environmental anthropology and science education, Neira was drawn to...
UVM Faculty Awarded $1.25 Million Grant to Prepare Higher Education Faculty Specializing in Social, Emotional-Behavioral Health and Inclusive Education
Funded by a $1.25 million grant from the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Special Education Programs, UVM will launch Project RESILIENCY to train specialized and interdisciplinary leaders in the education of children and youth with or at risk for emotional and behavioral disorders.
The Graduate College is pleased to present Building Resilience to Extreme Events: Lessons from rivers, roads, and rural communities, a lecture by Professor Beverley C. Wemple to be held on Thursday, October 27, 2022, at 4:30 PM in Waterman Memorial Lounge (338).
- Social Work Professor Leads Research on Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Challenging Inequity, Bias, and Classism in Education
- UVM Counseling Program Welcomes Addition of New Faculty
- UVM Internship Partnership Develops Geriatric Social Workers to Support Aging Population
- Lifting Up Women in Public Service
- Agents of Change in Education
- UVM and Shelburne Farms Partner to Launch New Education for Sustainability Graduate Programs
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week 2022
- Equity in Education is at the Core of Akol Aguek’s Life and Work
- UVM Noyce Scholars Follow Their Passion to Teach STEM Disciplines
- 1 of 30
- next ›