The National Science Foundation’s Robert Noyce Scholarship Program strives to address the shortage of highly qualified science, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and computer science educators in high need schools (grades 7-12) throughout the United States.
Over the past 10 years, UVM has awarded 54 Noyce scholarships while providing professional learning and mentoring...
To accelerate transformative societal response to today’s unprecedented and interconnected environmental, social, and economic challenges, the University of Vermont and the Shelburne Farms Institute for Sustainable Schools recently launched two new Education for Sustainability (EFS) graduate certificate programs. The new programs combine UVM’s research capacity, land-grant mission, and track re
Jason C. Garvey Invested as Inaugural Sanford Friedman-Jerome Hipps Green and Gold Professor of Education
Jason C. Garvey, a leader in advancing social justice and inclusion in higher education for queer and trans (QT) students, has been invested as the inaugural Sanford Friedman-Jerome Hipps Green and Gold Professor of Education. University of Vermont leadership and special guests joined in the formal ceremony in Waterman Building’s Memorial Lounge on Thursday, September 30, 2021.
- University Scholar Series - Kimberly J. Vannest, Ph.D.
- New Doctoral Program in Sustainable Development Gets Underway
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Donna M. Rizzo, Ph.D.
- 2021 Outstanding Student Awards
- 2020-2021 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year
- 2021 SCCAP Student Achievement Award in Research
- 2020-2021 Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award Winners
- 2020-2021 Outstanding Master's Thesis Award
- 2021 – 2022 University Scholars
- UVM Receives nearly $400K for “Serious Games” to Promote Healthy Food Policy
- 1 of 29
- next ›