In late January, Berke Tinaz was appointed by the Selection Committee to serve as the 2020-2022 Student Trustee. The Student Trustee position is the highest student leadership role at the university and is a two-year, full voting member of the Board of Trustees. Up until Berke's appointment, it had been 10 years since a graduate student was selected to serve the university in this capacity.
Our featured student in the February 2020 issue of IMPACT is Mae Kate Campbell, a Master’s candidate in the Geology program within the College of Arts and Sciences.
IMPACT: Mae Kate, tell our readers where you are from and what you studied as an undergraduate student?
As noted on National Institutes of Health (NIH) websites, new investigator/researchers are the innovators of the future who bring fresh ideas and technologies to existing problems. And research shows that more diverse teams that capitalize on innovative ideas and distinct perspectives outperform less diverse teams.
- Alumni Corner: Otto Berkes
- UVM Postdoctoral Association: Annual Holiday Party and Event Planning for Spring and Summer
- 2019-20 Thomas J. Votta Scholarship
- 2019-20 Dr. Roberto Fabri Fialho Research Award
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Adrian Ivakhiv, PhD
- University Scholars Lecture Series - Mary Cushman, M.D., M.Sc.
- Gun Violence Prevention Course Focuses on Mental Health, Positive Relationships
- UVM Enters Research Partnership with Threat Stack, Leading Cloud-based Cybersecurity Firm
- Liang Awarded Funding for Clean Energy Fund Research Project Proposal
- 2019-2020 Rodney L. Parsons Anatomy and Neurobiology Award
- 1 of 24
- next ›