An expanded academic partnership between Auckland University of Technology (AUT) in New Zealand and UVM faculty in physical therapy, exercise science and athletic training will provide opportunities for joint research and publications, information sharing and visits by faculty, students and staff at each other’s institution.
In addition to sipping award-winning wines, visitors to Shelburne Vineyard in nearby Shelburne, Vermont, this spring could be found taking selfies with sheep. That’s because the vineyard was home to a flock of five Suffolk sheep happily grazing on the grass beneath the grapevines.
Four Gund Institute Graduate Fellows have received National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC) awards for their research on coral reefs, Amazon conservation, social responses to climate events, and urban agriculture.
- Older Forests Resist Change – Climate Change, That Is
- Rice Awarded Funding for Clean Energy Fund Research Project Proposal
- 2018-2019 Graduate College Thesis and Dissertation Awards
- Students Recognized at Honors Day Celebration
- Alumni Corner: Madeline Brumberg and Aditi Datta
- UVM Postdoctoral Association: Postdoc Research Showcase
- GSS President's Corner: Pre-Summer Momentum
- Featured Student: Collin Cappelle
- 2019 University Scholars
- 2018 – 2019 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year
- 1 of 21
- next ›