Hanna Luce is on a mission to increase access to literacy for all students.
"I love everything about watching my students become readers and writers, and now I’m excited about the prospect of working in government and changing the way we support students and families."
Vitor Mori, a postdoctoral student in the University of Vermont’s Vermont Lung Center, has been awarded a Quantitative Biology Fellowship by the Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation.
Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award
Elias M. Klemperer, Ph.D., G’19
Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program
- CMB Featured Student: Katie Queen
- UVM Postdoctoral Association: Facing the Challenge of Current Circumstances
- UVM Names Four New University Scholars
- GSS President's Corner: 2020-2021 Executive Council
- Alumni Corner: Michael W. Lane
- Featured Students: 2019–2020 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year
- 2020-2021 University Scholars
- Call for Volunteers
- Most Fulbrights Ever
- 2019 – 2020 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year
- 1 of 26
- next ›