Leadership and policy studies in education requires a complex understanding of educational institutions, politics, culture, change processes, and the needs of an increasingly diverse and global society. Students enrolling in UVM's nationally recognized Educational Leadership and...
The Graduate College, Graduate Student Senate and Larner College of Medicine will be celebrating National Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week during the week of April 4-8, 2022.
Akol Aguek (’05 G’11) was one of Sudan’s “Lost Boys,” a generation of young men displaced by civil war in their homeland.
- UVM Noyce Scholars Follow Their Passion to Teach STEM Disciplines
- UVM and Shelburne Farms Partner to Launch New Education for Sustainability Graduate Programs
- Jason C. Garvey Invested as Inaugural Sanford Friedman-Jerome Hipps Green and Gold Professor of Education
- University Scholar Series - Kimberly J. Vannest, Ph.D.
- New Doctoral Program in Sustainable Development Gets Underway
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Donna M. Rizzo, Ph.D.
- 2021 Outstanding Student Awards
- 2020-2021 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year
- 2021 SCCAP Student Achievement Award in Research
- 2020-2021 Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award Winners
- 1 of 30
- next ›