UVM’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) has awarded its college-wide academic awards to four students who have demonstrated excellence through scholarship, research and service. The awards recognize one undergraduate junior, one senior and two graduate students who have distinguished themselves through their achievements and character.
UVM Graduate College Awards 2020-2021 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year
Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology (SCCAP) / APA Division 53, has selected Alexandra DW Sullivan as a recipient of the 2021 Student Achievement Award in Research.
- 2020-2021 Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award Winners
- 2020-2021 Outstanding Master's Thesis Award
- 2021 – 2022 University Scholars
- UVM Receives nearly $400K for “Serious Games” to Promote Healthy Food Policy
- Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week 2021
- Thomas Votta Scholar Elizabeth Duffy Puts Environmental Interest to Work
- University Scholar Lecture Series – Gary S. Stein, Ph.D.
- 2020-2021 Dr. Roberto Fabri Fialho Research Award
- 2020-21 Rodney L. Parsons Anatomy and Neurobiology Awarded to Patrick Mullen
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Joseph Acquisto, Ph.D.
- 1 of 29
- next ›