The University of Vermont Graduate College is pleased to announce that the recipient of the 2019-2020 Dr. Roberto Fabri Fialho Research Award is Raquel Asuncion Lima Cordón, a doctoral candidate in the Biology Program.
The Graduate College is pleased to present The Image of Disaster: Spaces of Suffering, Times of Hope, Acts of Imagination, a lecture by University Scholar Adrian Ivakhiv, PhD
The Graduate College is pleased to present Understanding Racial Disparities in Stroke in the United States, a lecture by University Scholar Mary Cushman, M.D., M.Sc. on Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 4:30 pm in the Waterman Memorial Lounge, Room 338.
- Gun Violence Prevention Course Focuses on Mental Health, Positive Relationships
- UVM Enters Research Partnership with Threat Stack, Leading Cloud-based Cybersecurity Firm
- Liang Awarded Funding for Clean Energy Fund Research Project Proposal
- 2019-2020 Rodney L. Parsons Anatomy and Neurobiology Award
- Graduate Program Spotlight: Master of Arts in History
- UVM Postdoctoral Association: Social Hour and UVM Homecoming Weekend
- GSS President’s Corner: Two Nights of Cultural Celebration at UVM
- Featured Student: Avery Rasmussen
- Alumni Corner: Maria Dykema Erb
- 2019-2020 Graduate College Student Awards
- 1 of 24
- next ›