The first cohort of students in UVM’s new doctoral program in Sustainable Development Policy, Economics and Governance has arrived on campus.
The Graduate College is pleased to present One Good Pattern Reveals Another: Unraveling the Complexity of Natural Systems using AI, a lecture by University Scholar Donna M. Rizzo, Ph.D., on Friday, September 10th at 4:30 pm in Waterman Memorial Lounge.
UVM’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) has awarded its college-wide academic awards to four students who have demonstrated excellence through scholarship, research and service. The awards recognize one undergraduate junior, one senior and two graduate students who have distinguished themselves through their achievements and character.
- 2020-21 Rodney L. Parsons Anatomy and Neurobiology Awarded to Patrick Mullen
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Joseph Acquisto, Ph.D.
- Progressive Ministry
- UVM’s Sustainable Innovation MBA Named a Top 10 Better World MBA
- True to the Land
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Asim Zia, Ph.D.
- Securing Clean Water for All
- University Scholar Lecture Series - Gregory L. Holmes, M.D.
- Nursing Study: Impacts of Stress Management and Resiliency Training on Academic Performance, Mood and Patient Care
- Next Generation Catamounts