The Graduate College is pleased to present the Teams Live Event Construction and Disruption of Spatial Memory Networks During Development, a lecture by University Scholar Gregory L. Holmes, M.D. on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
Nursing Study: Impacts of Stress Management and Resiliency Training on Academic Performance, Mood and Patient Care
Taking several deep breaths while washing your hands can relieve stress and lift your spirits. So can reflecting on something positive in your life, or pausing for a moment to think when the phone rings instead of rushing to answer it.
Joyful, tearful—with a tremor of anticipation and/or apprehension here and there — dropping kids off at college is a milestone for parents and new students alike. Children of UVM alumni have grown up with green-and-gold around the house, made visits to Burlington for games or college reunions or skiing.
- UVM Postdoctoral Association: Facing the Challenge of Current Circumstances
- UVM Names Four New University Scholars
- GSS President's Corner: 2020-2021 Executive Council
- Alumni Corner: Michael W. Lane
- Featured Students: 2019–2020 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year
- 2020-2021 University Scholars
- Call for Volunteers
- Most Fulbrights Ever
- 2019 – 2020 Graduate Teaching Assistants of the Year
- From Evidence to Practice: Nursing Projects Presented On Live Stream Video