Threats to the Urban Forest: The potential economic impacts of invasive forest pests and diseases in the Northeast
- File Title
- Threats to the Urban Forest: The potential economic impacts of invasive forest pests and diseases in the Northeast
- File Type
- A final report on FEMC's regional project to utilize existing public tree inventories from municipalities throughout New England and New York to develop a synthesis of the possible economic impacts of invasive pests and pathogens to enhance municipal planning and management.
- Alexandra Kosiba, Emma R. Tait, Gene O. Desideraggio, Alyx Belisle, Clarke Cooper, and James Duncan
- Full author list
- Alexandra Kosiba, Emma Tait, Gene Desideraggio, Alyx Belisle, Clarke Cooper, James Duncan
- Date created
- Last updated
- No updates
- Digital object identifier (DOI)
- File system name
- File accessibility
- This file is publicly available
- Access information
- Click here to download the file
This file is connected to the following projects in the FEMC data archive.
- Quantifying the Economic Impacts of Invasive Forest Pests and Diseases in Urban Areas
There are no related datasets.